TAILGATING - EXPERIENCE IT HERE!
Tailgating at the Magic City Classic has become as big as the actual game itself! Burgers, Hotdogs. Chicken, Frog Legs and everything in between can be found cooking on the grill, days before the game even takes place.
TAILGATING/RECREATIONAL SPACES ARE $140.00 per 20' x 40' SPACE*
*Only one (1) car and (1) RV will be allowed in the recreational space
*Only two (2) cars and one (1) - 10x10 Tent will be allow in the recreational space
*PLEASE NOTE:Tents and RV's must fit within the designated area and there can only be one (1) car and one (1) RV OR two (2) cars and one (1) - 10x10 tent within the Recreational spaces. A vehicle must be in the Recreational Space at all times with parking decal visibly displayed and affixed to the driver's side windshield. Any vehicle without a parking pass adequately displayed on the driver's side windshield will be removed at owners expense.Please follow all the tailgating guidelines listed below .
- Fire lanes must be maintained at all times. Any automobiles, tents, or RV's blocking fire lanes will be removed. Any vehicle removed will be towed by a wrecker service. All expenses for towing and storage shall be transferred to the owner. There will be no refunds for this violation.
- You WILL NOT BE allowed to return to the parking lot without your parking pass. If you leave the tailgate parking lot for any reason, you must return to the parking lot by 8:00am on game day to guarantee re-entry.
- AAA Solutions will be the sole provider of all portable toilets, hand wash stations, and RV pump services. Call 205-841-1119 for more information. Said fees are listed below:
- PORTABLE TOILET $ 75.00
- HANDICAP PORTABLE TOILET $110.00
- RV PUMP SERVICE $ 35.00 per service
- HAND WASH STATION $ 75.00
*NO OTHER PORTABLE TOILET VENDOR WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE GROUNDS OF LEGION FIELD*
- Recreation Spaces may not be saved or roped off
- Policy will be strictly enforced
- No stages or Tractor Trailers will be allowed in the parking lots
- You will not be allowed re-entry into the lot unless your vehicle has a parking decal (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- For all questions regarding tailgating please contact Legion Field directly at 205-254-2391
PARKING FOR TAILGATE VISITORS
Patrons visiting tailgaters must use Lot J, off of Graymont Avenue. The price for parking in this lot will be $2.00 per vehicle. Lot J will open Thursday, October 24th, at 5:00pm and will remain open nightly until 12:00 midnight. Lot J will close as an alternative lot at 2:00am on Saturday, October 26th. Any vehicle left after the times listed will be towed at owners expense.
GAME DAY PARKING
Game day parking is extremely limited at Legion Field Stadium. Additional parking is available at off site locations. FREE Shuttle services will be provided to and from the game.
TRAFFIC & SHUTTLE INFORMATION
Gameday Management Group, a professional transportation management company, has been hired to facilitate the off-site parking shuttle/transportation plan for this year's game. The parking shuttle will be free for all spectators. Please stay tuned for complete details and information regarding the new plan!